Aioli (Provençal garlic sauce)
- 45 min
- 5 portions
- 2 yolks of ecological or free-range eggs
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 250 ml of delicate first pressed olive oil
- juice from a lemon half
- 1.Put the yolks to a bowl and leave them for 30 minutes in room temperature.
- 2.Peel the garlic cloves and crush them with a teaspoon of salt in a mortar to get smooth cream.
- 3.Add it to the yolks and then add olive oil slowly, stirring all the time so that the cream does not curdle.
- 4.When the yolks are mixed with olive oil, add lemon juice and stir. You can serve it with cooked fish or vegetables.