French omelette with tomatoes and basil
- 20 min
- 1 portion
- 3 ecological or free-range eggs
- 1 spoon of butter
- 3 big ripe tomatoes
- a dozen of fresh basil leaves
- salt, pepper
- 1.Fillet the tomatoes with a sharp knife, cutting them into quarters, peeling and removing the seeds.
- 2.Cut the pulp into small pieces, put into a bowl, mix with shredded basil leaves and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3.Put the eggs into a separate bowl, add salt, whisk with a fork. Heat the butter on a frying pan, pour the egg mixture and fry on one side until it is lightly brown and the top fluffy and gelatinous.
- 4.Put tomatoes with basil on the omelette, put it all on the plate in such a way that it folds in the middle, serve.