French toasts with avocado and egg
- 15 min
- 2 portions
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 4 toasts
- 3 eggs
- 5 spoon of milk
- butter for frying
- salt and pepper
- favourite additions for example basil, chive
- 1.At first you should peel the avocado and remove the stone, then mash the avocado with the fork.
- 2.Add garlic pressed through the press, sald and pepper. Mix everything together.
- 3.In a deep plate, smear with a fork 1 egg with the addition of milk and a pinch of salt.
- 4.Put on the avocado paste on two slices of toast, cover with a second slice of toast, lightly press.
- 5.Souk sides and sides of the toasts in a beaten egg and put in a pan with heated butter.
- 6.Fry on moderate heat from two sides to a golden color, after approx. 2 minutes on each side.
- 7.Separately fry two fried eggs.
- 8.Put the toast on the plates, cover with a fried egg and sprinkle with any additions.