French toasts with strawberries and pineapple
- 30 min
- 4 portions
- 2 challahs or brioches
- 6 ecological or free-range eggs
- 100ml of milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 100g of butter
- 1 big pineapple peeled and cut into pieces
- a dozen of fresh strawberries
- icing sugar in a sprinkle dispenser
- a jar of lime honey
- 1.Cut the vanilla bean along and scrape out the pulp into a bowl, add milk, eggs and mix.
- 2.Dip slices of challah or brioche in the mixture and fry both sides on butter until they golden. Hot slices put on a plate, sprinkle with icing sugar, put fruits on them and decorate with honey. Serve warm.