Poached eggs with yoghurt sauce
- 20 min
- 2 portions
- 8 ecological or free-range eggs
- 2 spoons of white wine vinegar
- 8 spoons of thick natural yoghurt
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of hot chilli pepper in powder
- 1.Crush the garlic with salt, mix with yoghurt and put the sauce on four plates.
- 2.Boil water in a wide but not very high saucepan, add vinegar, put each egg first to a separate bowl and then from a minimum height gently pour the boiling water. Boil until the egg white curdles and the yolk is still liquid, take out using a strainer spoon. You might change the egg shape with a knife if necessary by cutting the uneven egg white.
- 3.Put on the plates with the sauce. Heat the butter on a small frying pan and when it is melted, add pepper and mix, then pour it over the eggs with yoghurt and serve.