Spanish style fried eggs
- 20 min
- 1 portion
- 8 ecological or free-range eggs
- 3 spoons of first pressed olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 peppers of different colours
- 100 g of Spanish pepper sausage chorizo
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- salt, pepper
- 1.Heat the olive oil on a large frying pan, add onions cut in half moons and fry until transparent.
- 2.Add peppers cut in stripes and stew for a few minutes, add the sliced chorizo sausage, after several minutes add peeled tomatoes (cut into pieces), stew all ingredients until water evaporates and all ingredients get soft.
- 3.Add eggs and when the egg white curdles, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.