Tortilla with onion and pork loin
- 30 min
- 2 portions
- 6 ecological or free-range eggs
- 200g of pork loin
- 3 onions
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1.Cut onions in half moons and stew slowly with a spoon of olive oil until they soften but don’t get brown.
- 2.On a separate frying pan heat a spoon of olive oil, add the pork loin cut in stripes, brown it over a large flame, adding a bit of salt at the end.
- 3.Put eggs to a bowl, add onions and meat, mix it all with fork, season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat the rest of olive oil on a frying pan and pour the egg mixture.
- 4.When the base of tortilla gets brown, put it on a place and then back on the frying pan the other side down, brown the other side. Serve hot.