Tunisian style scrambled eggs with shrimps
- 15 min
- 1 portion
- 6 ecological or free-range eggs
- 1 spoon of Tunisian pepper pasta harissa
- 2 spoons of tomato pasta
- 2 teaspoons of minced caraway
- 2 spoons of first pressed olive oil
- 200 g of raw shrimps without shells
- 1.Whisk the eggs with harissa, minced caraway, tomato pasta and salt.
- 2.Heat the olive oil on the frying pan, put the shrimps on the pan and fry them for about 3-4 minutes.
- 3.Add eggs mixed with other ingredients, fry over a small flame stirring all the time until the eggs set but are still fluffy, serve.